- Material: Carbon Steel
- Technics: Welding
- Type: Union
- Place of Origin: Liaoning, China (Mainland)
- Model Number: YY-IJ
- Brand Name: YY
- Connection: Welding
- Shape: Equal
- Product name: insulating joint
- Color: Black
- material: carbon steel
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Wooden case,meet the export standard|
Monolithic Insulating joint
CL150, CL200, CL300, CL400, CL600, CL900, CL1500, CL2500
Standard: GB150-2011 or ASME B 31.8 or ASME B 31.4/31.3
Installation place: Aboveground or underground
Business Type: Manufacturer
Insulating joint (Isolating Joint) is the key component in Cathodic Protection (CP) System. It is mainly used in underground gas transition and distribution system including gas reducing station, each section of gas transition and distribution pipeline, also the part between gas reducing station and the pipeline, which increase the life of the plant and equipment by reducing or eliminating the electric and chemical corrosion damage.
Ø Suitable for oil, city gas, nature gas, LNG, LPG, etc.
Ø Size: 1” to 120”
Ø Matching pipeline: API 5L Gr. B, X42, X52, X60, X65, X70, etc.
Ø Pressure rating: ANSI Class 150, Class 300, Class600, Class 900, Class1500, Class2500
Ø Ambient Temperature: -30°C-90°C
Ø Working Temperature: --20°C-120°C
Ø Assembled parts: According to ASTM A694 F52/JB4726:16Mn Ⅱ(pressure grade<6.4MPa)
16Mn Ⅲ(pressure grade≥6.4MPa)
Ø Short tube: equivalent to that of pipeline
Ø Insulating material:ASTM D709 G11 or GB1301.1-1998 high strength epoxy glass cloth laminated material
Ø Filling material: high strength epoxy resin
Ø Sealing material: rubber fluoride
Ø Sealing stickiness: silicon rubber
Ø Surface anti-corrosion insulating material: two-component solvent-free epoxy coating, anti-corrosion thermal contraction bushing
* Hydrostatic test: 1.5 times MOP (Max. Operation Pressure).
* Electrical Resistance: >= 20Mohm @ 1000v DC under dry air at 25 oC
* Dielectrical voltage: >= 3.5kv AC 50Hz (1 minute) (Can be 5kv as per request)
Please specify the following requirement:
* Pipeline Diameter, Grade of pipe, wall thickness of pipe;
* ANSI rating
* Medium to be transported in pipeline and temperature of transported medium
* Additional Testing required except standard testing: X-ray, ultrasonic & magnetic testing, etc.